Address: 2204 Grant St, Bettendorf, IA 52722
Date Constructed: 1955
The Community Center is a multi-use facility that features various meeting spaces, catering amenities, youth-sized basketball/volleyball courts, and a food pantry. The facility primarily serves as a year-round gathering place for seniors and small affinity groups or organizations as well as a site for summer recreational volleyball programming.
- Affordable rentals for athletic groups, community groups, cultural groups, and seniors
- Located downtown
- Variety of sizes and spaces to fulfill needs
- Offers large indoor space for camps during weather events
- Old facility and in poor condition
- ADA accessibility is a challenge
- Outdated facility with older finishes
- Poor restroom / shower facilities
For more information, visit the Parks & Recreation page for the Community Center.